Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ugh....Interviews!

* Updated below at 12:30

Ok - should be cramming but wanted to drop a quick note here. I have an interview in 50 mins. for a job I would enjoy doing. On paper I should be able to be a Business Analyst based on a number of courses I've taken. My problem is that I took those courses between 2002 and 2004 and then they changed my current job role to that of a Systems Support Analyst so I have not had an opportunity to use them. I have book knowledge but very little practical experience in the job I'm applying for. I've been reading my notes trying my best to prepare but I'm just not sure. So many terms, so many short forms, and so on...and so on.....

If you read this, please pray for me! It's a 1 hour oral interview today followed by 3 hour written tomorrow morning.

THANKS! I'll let you know how it goes.

Update:
Phew...made it through phase 1. It was 3 questions, all of which I understood and was able to answer. Did I give them enough detail? Were my answers what they were looking for? Time will tell. Phase 2 tomorrow at 9am. 4 written questions.

Thanks so much for praying! I'll do the very best I can and the rest is up to the Lord. If I'm meant to get this job I will. If not, He has other plans for me and that's just fine!

Thanks again for praying. I'll let you know how things go tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Good luck today and on the written test tomorrow! Please keep us posted...I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl. You can do it!
    I am saying a little prayer for you here in Indiana. Peace and strength be with you.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Catherine!

    I'm sure you'll do great today and tomorrow!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Praying for ya and keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers going up way over here as well!!

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...