Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade

The last thing we did at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on Monday, November 10th was to attend Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade. (Link contains full parade video)IMG_5652

Some of us saw a little more of it than others did. Winking smileIMG_5625

Hannah has slept through more Disney parades than she has ever watched!!

The parade started with a whole host of classic Disney characters.

A new addition this year were the Frozen characters!

Hannah’s pal GoofyIMG_5639

Another thing that was new this year (at least I don’t remember this in the past) is that 2 different floats had real horses pulling them!  These miniature horses pulling Cinderella’s carriage were adorable!IMG_5643

IMG_5646

I loved seeing the soldiers in person!  I’ve watched Disney’s Christmas Day Parade for more than 20 years now and it was so neat to see the soldiers live!!  (Heh!  My girl can sleep through anything when she’s tired!)

I’ll share the dancing reindeer as my final picture as I was so excited to see Santa that I forgot to take a picture.  Oops!  Always a kid at heart!IMG_5649

1 comment:

  1. That tree is a Live Oak with Spanish Moss in it. We have lots of them in Central Florida. I am one of the few people who doesn't like the Spanish Moss- I was always asking my husband to take it out of our trees.

    Looks like you all had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...