Sunday, October 13, 2013

Princess Party

Hannah’s cousin Makenna celebrated her 5th birthday last Sunday and Hannah couldn’t wait to celebrate with her cousin!  The fact that it was a princess party made it all the better!

When we arrived I smiled when I saw all the girls dressed up.  There was a little note on the invitation that the girls were welcome to dress up if they wished and I guess it’s easy to see that 5yo’s are often at the Princess stage!IMG_1091 - Copy

The girls began with craft and game time in the gym.IMG_1086

IMG_1089

As the girls moved upstairs to the party room I noticed one of the cute things school has instilled in Hannah.  The girls were asked to line up to walk through the gym then up a flight of stairs to go to the party room.  Hannah made me smile when I saw her like this.  Heh!  Cute little princess!IMG_1092

Happy 5th Birthday Makenna!!IMG_1096

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...