Tuesday, February 05, 2013

He Cares For Us

This morning as we pulled out of the garage I said, 'Oh Hannah!  Someone put salt on our driveway for us.  Isn't that nice?'  (We're expecting more snow today.)

Hannah's response was beautiful!

'Mommy, I think Jesus did it  because He cares for us!'

I just sat there with a huge grin on my face and agreed with her.  'Yes sweetie, maybe Jesus did put that salt there.'

Her sweet response?

'Thank you Jesus!'

Oh how I pray she continues to grow in her precious faith!  Faith of a little child.  And may she always hold Jesus close in her heart.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! My friend Maria posted something called, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me," which shows up just under yours on my sidebar right now. Those two posts together make me smile...all these tender mercies, and two acknowledgements of them, side by side. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wise girl . . . must get that from her mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet girl! Tate says that I am the boss at our house but Heavenly Father is the boss of the world and everyone on it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...