Friday, June 03, 2016

International Day at School

There is so much I enjoy about Hannah’s school!  One of the special days they celebrated this spring was an International day where the children were encouraged to wear clothing representing their ancestry.  The older children brought in a buffet of International dishes which were enjoyed by all.  Hannah was excited to wear one of the silk dresses we purchased when we were in China.  Oh my….this feels like just yesterday!!Hannah in China 2009

But, these pictures quickly show that our time in China was more than 6 years ago.IMG_0839

So grown up!  Oh how I wish I could stop time!IMG_0843

Love you with all my heart Hannah!  xoxoIMG_0842

I am thankful that Hannah still enjoys wearing her beautiful silk dresses.

3 comments:

  1. My gosh she is just too precious!!! She looks so grown up in that blue silk dress. It looks amazing on her! Absolutely beautiful! TR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is so adorable, she sure is growing up very fast. Hard to believe it has been 6 yrs. I know you really enjoy her and love her deeply.God is so good to us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...