Friday, August 24, 2012

Movin’ On Up!

After 15 years it was finally time to replace our box spring and mattress.   I was waking up with a sore back each morning and truly that old bed owed me nothing.  I bought it from a sale flyer in the comics section of the paper when I moved into my home in 1997.  Yup, it had served it’s time.

IMG_7012

Once I’d removed all the sheets and blankets Hannah enjoyed a rare treat.  She was allowed to jump on the bed!  Woo hoo!!! 

Dad came over Tuesday afternoon and allowed the delivery people to install the new bed.  I purchased a Sealy Posturepedic Pocket Coil Mattress with a pillow top.  Ahhh…heaven!!IMG_7020

IMG_7022

It was fun to catch Hannah’s first reaction to our new bed.

We’ve slept on it for 2 nights now and it’s super comfy!  Hmmm…wonder if I can fit it in my suitcase?

Next post we’ll be checking in from ‘Mickey’s House!’  There is MUCH excitement here!  And, I should be packing rather than blogging.  Oops!  Smile

PS – When M3 and I were together earlier this year we laughed about remembering when certain things happened in our lives.  This post is a classic example of a time in the future when I’ll try to remember when I purchased our mattress and the answer will be:  Check the blog!

3 comments:

  1. Great jumping Hannah.
    Um Mummy Catherine, a little person just watched this and said, Mummy can I try that kind of jumping on your bed? LOL

    That bed looks so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth, truth. If it isn't on the blog how on earth would it be remembered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just got a new heavenly mattress after months of waking up sore from the old one... It's definitely the little things :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...