Sunday, August 26, 2012

Disney 2012–Day 3–Epcot, Part I

Hannah and I made our way to Epcot in time for park opening.  We participated in the parade of people making their way to Soarin’ and not only picked up some FastPasses to use later, we rode it too!  Soarin’ is one of my favourite rides and I was beyond excited that I would finally be able to introduce this ride to Hannah now that she is 40” tall.  She loved it too!  If you ever head to WDW Soarin’ must be on your ‘Not to be missed’ list!
‘I did it!!!’IMG_7220
From there we walked to one of our favourite restaurants and dined with the Princesses at Akershus.
2 beautiful princesses!  Belle and Hannah.IMG_7225
CinderellaIMG_7231
Snow White
IMG_7233
AuroraIMG_7237
and Ariel.  Hannah’s goofy little smile is new.  Not sure where it came from but it sure does make for some funny looking pictures!
IMG_7242
Princess Parade
We’ve had the opportunity to get to know one family that takes gymnastics at the same time Hannah does.  She and Isaiah are great little friends.  One day earlier this spring Nicole was mentioning how much they’d love to take the kids to Disney.  You know that’s all the information I need so over the next few days Nicole and I booked their trip as well as all of their dining reservations.  Fun!!
The kids knew they were all at Disney together.  They just didn’t know when they’d see one another.  Squeals of excitement when they found out Sunday was going to be that day!IMG_7245
Lots more fun to come.  For now I have to turn in as I can’t keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading of your trips to Disney. We are taking the kids there for the first time in November and it's so overwhelming... especially for this Alaska girl!!

    Making notes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...