Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting Moms...Plus Their Mom's...Dinner!

This month's waiting mommies dinner fell on Mother's Day weekend so we decided to switch it up and open it up to multiple generations. It was a wonderful treat for our mom's to meet some of our adoption friends and also some of the babies already home! I'm sure this will become an annual tradition but as one gal said, next year we might want to consider moving this particular dinner to Chuck E Cheese's with all the babies and little ones that our group is celebrating! Yay! That's what it's all about!! After a number of dinners with little/no referral information to share, this is changing and each dinner is one of celebration!!

My Mom and I


Diane, her mom Donna and daughter Grace. LOL! Can you tell Gracie has 3 older brothers who encourage all her adorable antics?!
Andrea, her mom Sally and daughter Sarah
Sharon and Nathaniel
Christine with her Mom and Mother-in-law. Christine and her hubby received a referral of a wonderful baby boy in Vietnam just last week!
Robyn and her Mom Heather. Robyn is also a new Mom as she and her hubby received a referral of an adorable baby boy inVietnam, last week!
Bev and Benjaminh
Grace (l) and Sarah getting to know one another.

This year was my last Mother's Day before Hannah is home and she was never far from my heart, thoughts and prayers! I love you sweet baby girl!! Next year we will celebrate this extra special day together as MOTHER and DAUGHTER!!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Catherine!!! (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea!!! Glad that all had a wonderful time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh looks like I missed a good one. There were some very cute people in attendance! Glad you had a good time.

    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful celebration! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a wonderful dinner. sorry i couldn't make it this time. Next dinner I attend I hope to be balancing baby Meg on my lap :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea! Sounds like a great tradition.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day..
    Looks like a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it looks like it was a great night! So sorry I missed it. I would have loved to share our referral news and picture with everyone. And I'm sure my mom would have loved it too! Next year!

    And next year, we'll have our babies in our arms.

    Happy Mother's Day (a bit late)!

    j

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late Mother's Day! Looks like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely cannot wait to see how God blesses you in this wait...He is SO faithful to fulfill our dreams beyond our wildest imagination. You are going to be a wonderful mother, and I can't wait to see Hannah in your arms!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...