Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Mother’s Day with Hannah 2017

Mother’s Day was a great day from start to finish!  Hannah made breakfast  and offered to serve me breakfast in bed.  Although it would have been a treat, thinking about food and drinks being carried up stairs on carpet only a couple of weeks old led me to join her downstairs for breakfast. Winking smile

Hannah had created a sweet menu to introduce all the pieces of the meal she had planned.IMG_4871

The delicious meal included cranberry juice, a sweeeeeet treat, a brownie cut in the shape of a heart and then in two and milk.    IMG_4872

IMG_4876

I love all the care Hannah took to make every part of this day special!

Hannah is super creative as you can tell from our breakfast and her gifts were precious too!  Grandma took her to the Dollar store and allowed her to choose things and it was amazing to see what she created with her choices.

A beautiful cardIMG_4889

A bag that contained little drawings of she and IIMG_4891

a butterfly terrariumIMG_4898

as well as a sweet key chain that she’d made at school.IMG_4892

IMG_4893

It means so much to me that so many of her gifts are pictures she’s drawn of she and I together!!   At daycare she made this sweet mug with a plant in it.IMG_4947

IMG_4946

Thank you for making Mother’s Day soooo special Hannah!!  Mommy loves you!!!!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. This is all so perfect! What a special girl! You two are the sweetest together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she's so sweet and creative!

    Are you going to blog about your cruise? I would LOVE to go on one, but can't talk my husband into it. This means I have to live vicariously through your blogs. 😀

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...