Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Mother’s Day 2017 ~ Blessed

Hannah and I joined mom and dad for our annual Mother’s Day dinner and it was such a wonderful evening!  We enjoy spending time together.

We attempted to take pictures in our normal location at the restaurant but due to the recent heavy rains and flooding the area was closed off so we waited to take pics back at mom and dad’s house.

We love you mom/grandma.  Happy Mother’s Day!IMG_4879

IMG_4885

On this day of celebration I was acutely aware the many mother’s days in the past when my heart ached as I longed to be a mom.  For those whose hearts are longing to be a mom, please know I prayed for you.  For those who spent this day only being able to remember times with their mom, please know I prayed for you too.  So many dear friends have lost parents recently and my heart aches for you.  Lifting you up in prayer.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! so nice to make those memories. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayers. Only those who are waiting to be a mum, like you have and I am, no that heart ache. I am being given such a hard time despite medical clearance by my doctors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...