Wednesday, September 13, 2017

First Day of Grade 3

It’s hard to believe that Hannah is already in Grade 3!  Wow….slow down time, slow down!!
DSC_2387
Don’t you love that fancy sign!  Oye!!  I will admit to being a bit VERY distracted as the first day of school approached as we were preparing to go to Disney 3 days later – and Hurricane Irma was deciding to visit Disney too.   I was trying to pretend all was well when behind the scenes I had so much on my mind trying to make the best decisions for Hannah and I when at the time it was too early to decide anything.
Back to the first day of school…
DSC_2404
Hannah and I were both excited when we’d found out the week before school started that Hannah would be back in the class with her same teacher from last year whom we both loved!   (And yes, along with forgetting the sign I also forgot to take a picture of Hannah with her teacher the first day.  Can you say
d-i-s-t-r-a-c-t-e-d???)
IMG_7646
Hannah was also excited that one of her best friend’s from first grade was back in class with her!  Hannah and R.
IMG_7627
Have a great year sweet girl!  You’re going to rock Grade 3!!!
DSC_2375

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...