Monday, July 04, 2016

Canada’s Wonderland Adventure

Each summer Hannah and I like to visit Canada’s Wonderland for a day of exciting rides!  This year we chose to go on the final PA day of the year.  Oops!  Won’t do that again!  Oh well, we still had a ton of fun!

IMG_1028

Hannah was a purple band again this year which is where she was at last year also.  Perfect for her!

IMG_1031IMG_1032

We rode a few rides and then went to one of our favourite treat spots for some yummy, fresh kettle chips!  In the pic on the left a little ant had crawled onto Hannah’s leg and she was feeding it a chip!  LOL!  Hope it likes salt and vinegar!

IMG_1039IMG_1036

Hannah was pretty excited that she was old enough to ride the train on her own.  (LOL – This is the only ride pic I took the entire day!  We rode a number of rides but were on them together this year as she enjoyed some of the adult roller coasters.  Woo hoo!!)IMG_1042

In the middle of the afternoon I mentioned to Hannah that we needed to go to the front of the park for a moment.  Michelle and I had cooked up a little surprise for our kiddos and this was their reaction!  Hannah and Benjamin were SO excited to spend time at the park together and she literally jumped into his arms!  They share a special friendship and I am so thankful for this!IMG_1045

Another dining tradition for our day at Wonderland is a funnel cake.  Mmm!  Need I say more?IMG_1052

I treasure the time I share with Hannah and these special days are gifts I don’t take for granted!IMG_1057

My girl….my heart!IMG_1063

IMG_1061

We had a great day with you Benjamin and Michelle!  Now that we’ve gone to Wonderland 2 years in a row, here’s hoping an annual tradition has been born!IMG_1047

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...