Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 Year Referral Celebration Day!

5 years ago today my life changed in the most amazing, wonderful way!  I was blessed by God with the title my heart had longed to hold for as long as I could remember, ‘Mom!!!’  After waiting (im)patiently for the 3 1/2 years that my file was in China, Deborah called to share the news!  I am forever thankful that in the 30 minutes from her initial email that she was preparing to call until the call came, I was able to gather my parents and my ‘mother-in-love’ in one room so that we could get the great news together!

August 21, 2009 ~ Hannah’s Referral Call!  (Hannah and I watched this together last night.  A huge smile filled her face as she saw and heard our reactions and I once again cried ‘happy tears’ as that amazing day was replayed once again!!)

I still pinch myself often to believe that I am blessed to call this most amazing girl my daughter!!

2014 – 5.5yo2014 - 5.5yo

2013 – 4.5yo2013a - 4.5 yo

2012 – 3.5yo2012 - 3.5 yo

2011 – 2.5yo2011 - 2.5 yo

2010 – 17 months old2010 - 18 months

2009 – pics taken when she was just 3.5 months old!2009

Hannah, before God created the world He knew that you and I would be Mother and Daughter and I am forever grateful to Him!  I love you Xiao Xiao!!  xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. Catherine, you should take a photo of Hannah holding her photo with pig tails in her hair.... every other year she has them.... precious memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful video! I cried happy tears watching it too! :) Your reactions at finding out her age are priceless! What a treat to have all that on film! I really like the picture your mom is holding of Hannah! Her sweet little smile! I can't believe how much she's changed since just last year's photo! Happy referral anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of reliving these precious days! We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the trip down memory lane!!! So precious and unbelievably special! Five years....so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...